Below are areas where there a opportunities for you to minister. If you would like more information on a specific ministry click on the contact name. This list is ever changing, so check back often for more exciting Ministry Opportunities!
Preschool & Children: (Background checks are required for all Children's Ministry opportunities)
- Nursery, Preschool Praise and Children's Worship volunteers. Please let us know if you would like to be scheduled weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- Sunday School Assistant teachers for the 3 year old class, 5 year old class, Kindergarten class, 3rd Grade class, and the 5th and 6th Grade Boy's and Girl's classes.
- Substitute teachers for all Sunday School classes and Nursery, Preschool Praise and Children's Worship. You would be called when needed.
- Childcare workers for special events.
Contact: Billie Orosz at 631-1815
- Teens- Adults needed various times throughout Sunday mornings to help greet our visitors and direct them to correct locations.
Contact: Sandy Garner (through the office 732-1405)
- Looking for a way to plug in? How about joining our Sunday Morning Hospitality Ministry. Fern Michaelis is looking for a few more hands to help with preparing our coffee stations. If you are interested please call Fern at 459-0991.
- Would you like to be a part of welcoming visitors to Calvary? If you are attending the 8:30 service and then a Life Group at 10a or visa versa, you can do this by signing up to be a Minuteman one Sunday a month. This ministry is very simple, but it is also very important. Here is what you would do: 1) After church on your Sunday, pick up a visitor card, map, and gift bag from the Sunday School Office. 2) Drive to the visitor's home. 3) Leave the bag at the front door. Many visitors have told our staff how surprised they were to return to their home from visiting Calvary and find a gift bag already there! Please consider this opportunity to serve The Lord! You may fill out an information card during the morning service to get more information about becoming a Minuteman , or call 732-8240 for more information or to sign up!