What is Our Purpose
Calvary Baptist Church exists to glorify God in “Living the Life of Love” In Christ by:
- Loving God through worship
- Loving Others through evangelism
- Loving Family through Felowship
About Our Sunday Morning Worship Services
Our 8:30am Classic Service is filled with wonderful hymns and choruses, inspiring solos, beautiful instrumentals, and a life changing message from Pastor Randy.
Our 9:50 & 11:05am Contemporary Services are filled with upbeat and exciting praise and worship choruses with a full praise band, inspiring solos and a life changing message from Pastor Randy.
Whichever service you choose to attend, there is a comfortable atmosphere with everything from suits and ties to blue jeans. Services at Calvary will help you grow in your walk with Christ!
What are Our Beliefs
We, the members of Calvary Baptist Church of Republic, Missouri, recognizing the Lord Jesus Christ as the only Savior (John 14:6) and the true Head of this church (Col. 1:18) and affirming the Holy Bible as the sole authority for our Christian faith and practice, do declare and establish this constitution as a statement of biblical principles by which we shall work together and govern ourselves as an independent and autonomous local Baptist church. Our church was founded on November 6, 1966, and was duly incorporated under the laws of Missouri on April 12, 1967. Our organization, operation and governance is intended to respect the principles of congregational polity and the priesthood of all believers, functioning under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
What is Our Vision
How do I Accept Christ as my Savior
The way we come to know God is through a relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ, by responding in faith to His invitation to a new life. If you want to accept that invitation, all you have to do is ask Him. Admit that you are a sinner. If we claim that we’re free of sin, we’re only fooling ourselves. Believe that Jesus is God’s Son, that He died on the cross for you, and that He rose from the dead. Confess your sins, asking God to forgive you and make Jesus the Lord of your life.
[I John 1:8-10, Rom. 3:23, Rom. 10:9-10]
How do I become a Member
The membership of the church shall consist of persons Scripturally baptized upon their profession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and having given evidence of a change of heart and adopting views of faith and practice held by this church and upon a favorable vote of the church.
[Matt. 28:19, Acts 2:42, 27, Acts 11:25-26, Acts 14:21, 22]
Persons may be received into the membership process in one of the following three(3) ways:
- Baptism-For persons who have been saved by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and desire to obey Christ by being Scripturally baptized by immersion.
- Letter from another Baptist church-For persons who are saved, have been baptized by immersion after salvation and are members in good standing of another Baptist church which will transfer them by letter to Calvary Baptist Church.
- Statement of Faith-For persons who are saved and have been baptized by immersion after salvation but are not a member of another Baptist church.
Persons shall follow the entire process listed below completely to become a full-fledged voting member of Calvary Baptist Church. Those not having completed this process are considered as “member-in-waiting.”
- Having completed 1 of the above
- Having completed a New Members class (Discovering Calvary)
- Having counseled with Ministerial staff regarding their membership
- Presenting themselves before the church desiring membership
- Having received an affirmative vote of the church
How do I serve in a Ministry
What are the Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8:30am-Noon & 1pm-5pm
Where are you located
804 US Hwy 60 W, Republic
How do I contact Calvary